Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Brooks Women's Running Shoes

     You can wear a flossin' pair of heels or a new Lanvin dress (and if you can afford Lanvin... props to you... hallelujah, props to you), but sweating your ass off will make you look your best. And not just a cute little 7 and a half minute jumping jack session, I mean getting out and going for at least a 20 minute run.

     So if you're going to do that, your feet better be looking cute. Well, hey hey now, Brooks makes some supportive shoes that are good quality and cute. And I'm not even being paid to say that! I've been a loyal Brooks customer for years so I can give a trustworthy review - it's just good stuff. My knees don't ache, my shins don't... splint, and everything seems to be connected. Mind-blow-ing.

Both shoes that I bought are part of this new PureProject at Brooks. Here is the research.


This first pair is extremely snug-fitting and light-weight. They are made for running on pavement therefore they are my sidewalk running and law evasion shoes. Aren't they adorable?

The next pair has a textured sole and therefore is better for trail running. I use them on my treks through some unkept mountain trails and dried river beds... oh wait, no I don't. Ha, who am I kidding I live in Indiana.


I don't know about you, but having cute running shoes gives me an incentive to run. 

"One more lap... I have... cute shoes... one more lap... I can... do it..."

Oh, and in most states, running is free. That's the wild thing. Even if you don't have the money for expensive clothes, you just need the time to run. A good investment though is solid running shoes. This is your health now people - don't go cheap. But as far as clothes go, you can throw on a tank top and shorts from Target and you'll be fashionable enough. 


Just keep running.





2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cute running shoes! I just got a new pair, if I had know these were around I would have checked them out. I love the first pair (the colour is so pretty!) :) x

    xox Niamh xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice photos! blogwalking here.

    mind to follow each others? i hope we can be good friends :D

    keep in touch
    xoxo,
    http://rheapunya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with Bloglovin